maandag 17 april 2017

Easter holiday over

Warm sweaters and home-knit socks
it was the best to wear
these Easter holidays !

But in the end
we had this cold but sunny day :
just right to look for Easter eggs 

a big basket to be filled ...


(the garden is so green ... I hope we found them all )

Man made a big browny cake
and we had a lovely dinner at the end of the day.


I used up a lot of Saturday (at the St'nB)
and Sunday doing very tiny crochet
with some of the "birthday-balls" of fine "Scheepjes" cotton !

I made some extra presents

a tiny monkey !

The youngest grandson adores his "Jacobus" monkey(s)
daughter made for him when he was born
and he still sleeps with them !
.....
I had to try make one !
(sorry ... only in Dutch)

Though the tiny pieces gave me a headache
(and I could hardly hold them between my fingers !)
I managed to finish one ...

and started on the next !!!

For big brother   ;-)   ... they both LOVE green !
(the "girls" had some crochet flower for their key ring) 

I really LOVED the challenge
but
making tiny amigurumi will NOT be my new hobby !!!


(though I might try one or two .....)

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. :-)
      (het was wel een heel erg gepriegel ... maar leuk om te doen!)

      Verwijderen
  2. Oh my goodness, how cute those monkeys are!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Connie ! That's what I thought when I saw the pattern !

      Verwijderen
  3. *quietsch*, die sind ja soooo süß! Schadeschade, dass das nicht Dein neues Hobby wird, sie grinsen so glücklich in die Welt!
    Herzliche Grüße und auch Dir eine frohe Osterzeit!
    Heidi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. (hmmmmm Heidi : mache gerade einen Neuen ....)
      Liebe Grüsse

      Verwijderen
  4. So schön, der kleine Mann mit großem Korb!
    Und deine kleinen Äffchen sind soooo süß!♥♥♥
    Viele liebe Frühlingsgrüße,
    Gabi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Eier suchen war (zwar kalt, aber) lustig !
      Liebe Grüsse Gabi

      Verwijderen
  5. your little man is so handsome Els!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ((Karen)) don't know how long his hair will be as light as this :-)

      Verwijderen
  6. Die Äffchen sind der Oberkracher !!! Köstlich !
    LG Angela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh, so great, this tiny ones!
    warm greetings from cold Paris!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen