dinsdag 10 mei 2022

ART market

Ohhhhh that has been a loooong time !
Loosening the tight grip Covid had on all of us for a good two years 
makes this possible again.
And I'm very HAPPY because of it !

GRIET MARKT

Zaterdag  14 MEI
10.00  -  17.00
Margaretha Turnorlaan
Amerongen

Biologische producten
Kunst
Straattheater
Kinderactiviteiten
Muziek


(I'm sorry to say I have trouble
to get the original poster here . . . grrrrr)

I hope (and expect) it to be as much fun
as the last two times I was there.
Ha
if I was not already there with a stall,
I would certainly pay a visit !!!


Framed gouache paintings



an imagine from the garden . . .





And of course a variety of Textile Jewels,
textile pieces, mounted on canvas,
little felted bags and
BEASTS !

If you live anywhere near the center of our country
please visit this wonderful market !!!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. (((Els))) love your delightful sense of colour and form!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Was für schöne Exemplare ! Ich könnte mich von keinem trennen. Wünsche dir viel Erfolg und einen schönen Markt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen