maandag 14 november 2022

THANK YOU !!!

What more can I say than a very BIG
THANK  YOU

 
to all my wonderful customers
who have donated so generously
for my Pink Ribbon Textile Jewels !

We reached together a grand total of 

€ 750

A lot of money that I can send to Pink Ribbon !

It (always)  takes time to complete the work for "Pinktober"
I had to make a few extra on commission,
and the last three went in the mail yesterday
to the US.
(I hope they arrive as safely
as all the others that went abroad)

 THANK   YOU 

ELKE (GERMANY) , MORAG , DAWN (us),
NIENKE , ELLEN , BAUKJE (FRANCE) ,
NYNKE , MADELON , YVONNE ,
SILKE (GERMANY) , MO (AUSTRALIA) ,
ALET , NAYLSA , LARISA ,
INGRID , JOKE , PETRA , DEA ,
SIETS , JANE (UK) , JOLAN ,
MARIANNE , SUSANNE (GERMANY) ,
LINDA (US) SANDRA

I hope you all enjoy a very long time
the Jewels, you bought for yourself
or as a present for someone dear !

I hope to be able
to do this wonderful Challenge again
next year

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch !!! Tolles Ergebnis für eine gute Sache.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Danke dir Angela ! Ich hab's wieder geschaft, und obwohl noch zwei übrig geblieben sind, bin ich sehr zufrieden :-)

      Verwijderen