zaterdag 30 september 2023

last day of September, and tomorrow . . .

Tomorrow
there will be a new start of my

PINKTOBER - challenge !

Many of you already know what this means :
a wonderful little textile gem
which you can buy
and ALL the money you pay for that goes to

PINK  RIBBON

for more research into new treatment ánd aftercare
for breast cancer patients.

This year again I will make my (felted) 
Textile Jewels
but . . .
my hands are not very good lately :
rheumatic arthritis
inhibits the mobility of them.
For now all is going reasonably well
and I hope I can continue my challenge the whole month !
(hmmm . . .  next year we'll see)

*

But this last September day
was just the last possibility to post
my animal for the letter "I" of this month for the
#bibabowildmarathon
No felting again this time but a bird made of
a tiny balloon, wire, paper and glue.



IBIS

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten