maandag 1 januari 2024

happy New Year ! (1 - 1 - '24)

Yesterday,
just in time, I finished the challenge
for Yara's Bibabo wild marathon

The letter was the "X" for December
a pretty tough one !
The creative challenge is that you make
a real living animal that starts with the chosen letter.
I waited for a long time
also because there was lots that needed doing
but in the end I checked the web page of the game.
there Yara always gives suggestions of the possibilities>
When I saw the "Xantus' Hummingbird" on her list
I knew definitely what to make !
(see the my insta-page for some extra information)
After looking at lots of pictures I made a start
with the slightly altered pattern we normally use for finger puppets.

So meet Xerxes !


Daughter's first bigger tattoo is a hummingbird !

So today I went to wish her a happy New Year at her home
(instead of the other way round : because of her broken ankle !)
and brought her the little birdie 
as a good start !

2 opmerkingen:

  1. was für ein schönes , passends Geschenk, liebe Els !
    Dir ein frohes gutes Neues Jahr !
    Herzlichst, Angela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Danke dir Angela, er fühlt sich bestimmt zuhause :-) !

      Verwijderen