vrijdag 24 juli 2026

doll

Many years ago I made a hanging doll
in an online course with Sara Lechner . . .
I always wanted to follow up on that idea
but never did
(until now)

I started with an 8cm wide strip of cotton
and drew some faces
(just like I did for Jude's course years ago)


Some very fine cotton (like organdie) on top of the drawing
(easy to see through !)



I can't stop at just one of course
(ideas, ideas)

My wonderful embellisher
(a kind of sewing machine without thread but with felting needles)
was happy to see the daylight again !!!


So far . . .


And just for fun of it : painting some silk and scrim
to use for this and future projects.


The first is some printed greenish silk,
the second one margilan to sweep up the leftover paint on the glass

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten