woensdag 21 juni 2017

summer solstice

We're right here
on a hot first day of summer.

Right time and right temperature
for my little
Solstice piece

Summer Solstice 2017


It has a hot whirling center

in soft rainbow colours.

The cross hairs started as just a thin black line
in checkered fabric that I wove for the center.
Next I extended that line with dark stitch,
Then stitched my "magic thread" 
perpendicular of that first line.
At some places there's tulle on top.

Happy Solstice !
(either summer or winter)


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Thanks, Mo !
      (ahhhhhhhhhh ... but your MOON ;-) ...)

      Verwijderen
  2. Brilliantly beautiful! Very cheery!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Hazel, it's really summer here !
      We're enjoying the warm weather ;-)

      Verwijderen
  3. Happy summer days, I see! Warm and pretty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Jokke !
      (hope yours are warm too !)

      Verwijderen