donderdag 12 oktober 2023

day 12

The weather turned around quicker than we thought :
I had to stitch with lamplight
because of big clouds with rain !

In this season Mother Earth is starting to return to herself
so a good moment to use some earthy colours.

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 12 :


a felt heart pendant with a touch of Kaffe Fassett at the back
and on an adjustable cord (I will change the colour slightly, too pink !)
stitched with cotton, silk and rayon
and some seed beads and a carnelian bead at the bottom
(5 x 6 cm,   2 x 2.4")

For a donation
of at least
 15,- 

SOLD  !

this warm heart
will be a wonderful gift for a loved one !
Just send me am email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
or tell me in the comments below
(but please be sure to add a name so I can get in touch !)
then everything that follows will be arranged.
Bank or Paypal
is possible and easy

ALL your money goes to Pink Ribbon !!!



 "MOTHER  EARTH" 




. . . in the beginning . . .

I hope to see you tomorrow . . .
there will be a new Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel for you !


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig Els! Dit mooie Moeder Aarde hart koop ik graag van je!!
    Lieve groeten, Alet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Goed Alet, het hart is voor jou ! <3
      (hmmmm blogger heeft weer eens kuren . . . grrrrr)

      Verwijderen