dinsdag 24 oktober 2023

day 24

Many people often ask
if I work ahead and plan my jewels . . .
but NO

Of course I have to plan my wet felting
because otherwise they are too wet to stitch !
But when I'm using ready-made woolen felt
I let myself be guided mostly by the colours of the felt
but more often by the colours of the threads.
I have a big stash with "normal" DMC stranded cotton,
but also various linen and silk threads
(in the solid or variegated version)
Snippets of mesh or tulle and seed beads are inspiration too.
Today's jewel was created this way :
all the greens reminded me of ferns in a shady garden.

AND : fortunately our computer-wizard had time for me today
and though he didn't have a clue either what went wrong
he made it all work again !!! 

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 24 :


a little felt heart pendant, with a snippet "Kaffe Fassett" at the back,
stitched with silk, cotton and rayon, some seed beads
and a gray-green stone might be jade (or agate or ?)
at the bottom 0n a metal necklace
(5 x 6 cm,   2 x 2.4")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

SOLD !

this lush green heart can be for you !
Such a beautiful gift for someone dear (or for yourself)
You just need yo send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and we'll arrange the rest.
Bank or Paypal is possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL the money goes to
PIBK  RIBBON !



 "SHADY  GARDEN" 





I'm so glad all turned out well with the photo-program
so no problems for the new Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel for tomorrow !
See you then !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten