vrijdag 26 juli 2024

a box and "un-perfect 10"

In some shop I found these fun boxes :
bare wood and two sides perspex
but WHAT to showcase in it ?

And then I fitted one of my finger puppets
from earlier this year in it !
Hmmmm . . . . . a bit dull.

Then, something daughter said,
gave me this fun idea.











*

This Wednesday it was again zoom-time with the
UN - PERFECT 10 GRAMS group.
We had to keep in mind the following prompts
unity
wearable
3D, using a resist

Well, with only 10 grams it is not so easy
to make something wearable if you don't want to make jewelry !
But an old piece that I weighed gave me the right idea !
(though I had to use 2 x 10 because I have two hands !!!)






It was, like before, a fun meeting with the seven
ladies of the group that were able to attend
and to see and hear about the work they all made !

THANKS  LADIES !

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Els , lang geleden dat ik nog eens langs kwam , je blijft me verbazen ....! en geniet mee ..! nog veel creatief fijne dagen gewenst ..!
    groetjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ha Maria, en dankjewel !!! Ik vind het heerlijk om af en toe wat anders te doen, vandaar :-) En dat houten doosje was gewoon TE leuk om niet iets mee te doen !

      Verwijderen
  2. Els~ I love what you created with the found box!! what a wonderful invitation to story ❤️ Love the pattern on your gloves.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. This is Nancy :)

      Verwijderen
    2. Thanks Nancy, one of the prompts was "unity" so 4 strips united to one braid :-) These boxes are addictive : I'm thinking about another one . . .

      Verwijderen