zaterdag 3 augustus 2024

water . . . and materials

When I need some new materials for my creative work
I make a visit to Rotterdam.
That I do by boat,
and to be more specific : me and my bike go by boat.
(that way I can move around more easily
than when I go by bus)

But since a while there is some extra water in the city . . .


right now, a bit quiet, BUT . . .


it can be rough too :
just right for a bit of surfing !!!
New entertainment, in the center of the city !

New odds and ends.

*
The garden in Mai is always great
but, right now in August
I'm quite happy with it too !!!







A few days ago daughter found this fun flower,
fallen from a tree in our village



But what a coincidence when I saw the mail
from the "National Tree Museum"
with a flower similar to this one !
I think it must be the

Albizia julibrissin

(the "Persian sleeping tree")

2 opmerkingen:

  1. wat interessant ... over 't water in Rotterdam en de vreemde boombloem ( voor mij dan toch )succes met je komende werk Els

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Jaaa, dat surfen midden in de stad is echt gek (maar het schijnt goed te gaan, zegt men) Toevallig stond de boom in een mail van het "Bomen museum" (in Doorn) anders had ik het ook niet geweten hoor :-) !

      Verwijderen