A quiet day yesterday allows me
to stitch again today.
I have four big drawers packed full with mostly fat quarters
(sometimes a bit more) sorted by colour.
Most of my fabric is solid-coloured or with small patterns
but some have more recognizable images.
This cat-fabric I have in two colourways.
I LOVE cats !!!
Here is my PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
number 2 :
a fabric (cotton, silk, poly-felt) pendant,
stitched with cotton, rayon and a few seed beads
stitched with cotton, rayon and a few seed beads
on an adjustable cord
(4 x 8cm, 1.5x 3")
(4 x 8cm, 1.5x 3")
For a donation of
(at least)
(at least)
€ 20
this sweet kitten
(which doesn't need a litter box !)
(which doesn't need a litter box !)
comes walking towards you, purring.
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and she'll be yours
Bank or Paypal
(+ postage)
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and she'll be yours
Bank or Paypal
(+ postage)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten