zondag 3 oktober 2010

knitting and ...stitching again

Yesterday I went to Rotterdam, to the café where the Stich'nBitch group comes together.
I showed my socks made with the "Scheepjes" Invicta colour yarn.
I'm só pleased the way this yarn looks, almost like "Noro Kureyon" sock yarn!
(and not that expensiv  ;-)   )


 Today we had a lovely sunny Sunday.
Altough the garden is nearly "over" now it was good to be outside...
but I was very busy stitching again !!!! ( or rather: quilting )
It's a big cloth ( 60 x 65 cm ) compared to the other "Beasts" pieces
I made for Jude's class.
I think I call it "Nine lives to live". It's about the three birmese cats we had some time ago.
It's nearly done, although time and again I see places I want to add some more stitches.
It feels good in my hands, and our daughters cats, that are staying over the weekend,
feel the same I think !

  

4 opmerkingen:

  1. oh what a grand cloth. i always end up adding things here and there if a cloth stays with in my reach.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes, it is a beautiful cloth. I also like the sock yarn very much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, your socks are gorgeous - you are so cleaver. Love the colour - Hugs Natima

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Piękny blog, ciekawe prace i nie powtarzalne. Najbardziej mi się podoba właśnie ta z kociakami. Będę do Ciebie zaglądać.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen