zondag 29 september 2024

nearly there . . .

Nearly there ???

Yes :
for me this means it's nearly October
which translates for me in
"Pinktober" 

Again I will try to make a Textile Jewel
each day of this month,
selling it to support the PINK  RIBBON Foundation
that raises money for research into new healing methods for breast cancer
and good aftercare for patients.

Too many women, and also men
are diagnosed with breast cancer every year
and the need for good cures has not come to an end.
One in seven women get the nasty message that rocks your world.
I know, I've been there,
although it's more than 26 years ago for me,
I still feel the urge to do something.



As a reminder : here is the last one of last year !


I hope that you will be with me this whole October
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten