dinsdag 1 oktober 2024

PINK RIBBON : day 1

October again
and a year has passed since my last challenge.
Sadly enough breast cancer is still a nasty hot item
that destroys the happy simple life
of many women and men.

Research into new and even better medicines
is still very necessary, so Pink Ribbon still needs money,
that's why I will be here every day of this month !

So, is there a better way to start my Pink Ribbon Challenge
than with PINK ?


My PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day one :

 


A hollow, wet felted brooch in a dusty pink,
stitched with silk and rayon
with sequins and seed beads
(5 cm,   2")

For a donation
of at least

€ 15,-

thins lovely token of solidarity
can be yours, to give to a dear friend,
mother, daughter, sister, niece or to yourself.
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or say so in the comments below)
and we will arrange the next steps.
Bank or Paypal is possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL the money goes to PINK  RIBBON !







"SWEET  PINK"


Instead of earlier years, I have a very busy schedule this month
with days away, and on top of that
are my hands not as flexible as they used to be
(that is the price you have to pay when getting older)
For now I'm coping with the felting and stitching
but I'm not sure how that will be in the future
. . . . .
So please keep that in mind and be patient with me
when I'm posting late.

I hope to see you again tomorrow
for a new Textile Jewel !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten