I'm often surprised how long it takes to stitch
these rather small items,
particularly when seed beads are involved.
(and I'm still forced to do things slowly too)
Many months ago I made some small masks / faces
so I thought to follow that path again.
Here is my PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
number 4 :
A poly felt brooch, stitched with cotton,
a tiny piece of lace, 2 buttons, sequins and seed beads
a tiny piece of lace, 2 buttons, sequins and seed beads
(5 cm, 1.2")
For a donation of
(at least)
(at least)
€ 20,-
this funny green face can be yours
to keep for yourself of give to someone dear.
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or tell me in the comments below this post)
to keep for yourself of give to someone dear.
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or tell me in the comments below this post)
and we'll arrange the next steps.
Bank or Paypal
(+ postage)
ALL the money you donate goes to Pink Ribbon !
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten