dinsdag 14 juni 2011

little ones

Living with water next to the garden is fun !
There is always something to look at
(even only the water ... is sometimes enough)
But this time of the year visitors are passing by regularly


No ..... I don't think these are beatiful ....

these I like better, there are seven little ones
(yes, one is behind mummy's back)

but

sometimes someone else is there

just waiting ...
for a little "snack" to swim by
.....

And when I'm not watching all these creatures
I'm knitting again

inside or outside,
enjoying the warm summer sun
(though the colours already talk of fall)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. We have herons here as well - we call them 'Shy-poke'. How beautiful to have swans next to the garden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful water way and the visitors are too cute. I colour of your sock. I wish I could knit like you. I'm home now by the way - Hugs Nat

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful photos. And the colours in your sock yarn are lovely

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen