maandag 3 oktober 2011

we have a winner ....

Yes !

Late last night I wrote all the names that
answered before midnight October 2nd on little cards
and this morning I let my RNG
in the form of an origami die, decide for all of you ...


and the winner is :


Mo'a
( sorry for all the others ... next time better ! )

Please Mo'a send me an e-mail with your address
and this little fiberrainbow-heart will fly over to you !

*

In all the hurry of stitching my giveaway I totally forgot
to post about my wonderful swap !
Some time ago I suggested a swop with my dear blogging friend Sus
and she agreed to that :
one of my mandalas against one of her daily drawings.

She got my "Snake" ( on black paper ) and I safely got her

  "Snow goggles"

I'm very glad it worked out well !

11 opmerkingen:

  1. that heart is beautiful, congratulations Mo'a.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congratulations to you, Mo'a! I have enjoyed catching up on all the action here on your blog, Els! So good to be home and maybe getting back into the 'schedule' of my regular life, including regular reading here. Love to you from sus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. lovely heart to a wonderful person. congratulations Mo'a.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I thought of Sus as soon as I saw that drawing...and sure enough it's hers! Love that little piece that Mo'a won, congrats to her!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Yea for Mo'a!!! What a beautiful heart and that drawing is wonderful as well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Yippee for Mo'a!!! The heart is beautiful as is the drawing. Have a wonderful week, Els.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh, my!!! Lucky, lucky me. Thank you.
    Your heart piece is wonderful and so beautifully done. I love the way you arranged the colors. I will treasure it always.
    Wow!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. what a beautiful heart Els!
    congratulations to both you & Mo'a

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. What a beautiful piece of textile. You're a lucky winner Mo'a

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What a beautiful cloth, congrats ton the winner :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Congratulations to Mo'a. A beautiful heart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen