donderdag 15 oktober 2020

day 15

I'm nearly halfway
but there are still more than enough ideas
for more Textile Jewels !

Sometimes I just look what colours are "missing" until now
and then another box of wool opens
(yes they are sorted by colour
and yes in boxes because of tiny critters
that love wool !)
Another form experiment for today.

Here is my PINK  RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 15 :


a wet felted oval ring shaped brooch,
stitched with linen, cotton and rayon thread
and some seed beads
(5,5 cm) 

For a donation of at least

€ 15.-

SOLD  !

this fun jewel can be yours.
You can keep it or give it away
but it will surely make someone happy !
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or tell me in the comments down here)
and everything will be arranged.
(Paypal is possible and very easy
mind the postage)

ALL the money goes to  PINK  RIBBON !





"GROWTH"





Tomorrow there will be a new Textile Jewel
I hope to see you then !






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten