donderdag 22 oktober 2020

day 22

While I'm working on the Pink Ribbon challenge,
and now 2/3 of the month has gone by,
I realized I didn't make anything PINK yet . . .
And thinking of that
I thought : how many pink animals are there ?
Apart from a newborn piggy
I could only think of a flamingo.
(there must be creatures in the sea no doubt that are pink . . .)

So here's my PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 22 :


a wet felted hollow brooch with sequins inside,
stitched with thin crochet cotton
and many seed beads
(5.5 cm)

For a donation of at least

  € 15,-  

this pink statement
can be yours,
to keep or to give away to someone dear.
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or let me know in the comments you want it)
and we'll arrange the next steps.
(Paypal is possible and easy
but mind the postage)

ALL THE MONEY GOES TO PINK RIBBON !


because there are sooo many pink seed beads on the front
my special "Pink Ribbon seed bead 
is on the back !


  "FLAMINGO"  



(of pink flowers there are MANY,
here the brooch is lying in the leaf rosette of a Digitalis)


Hope to see you tomorrow
for a new Textile Jewel !




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten