Although there wasn't much time last week
I had set my mind on making another
small belt pouch
after I finished the blue and the red one.
I thought it could be ready in time
before the festival on Saturday
With all the "ideas" in place late Wednesday afternoon ...
... I could start softly, carefully on Thursday
with the first bit of felting.
Lately I use a piece of net to place over the work
(otherwise I use two small plastic bags
on my hands in the beginning)
Finding the plactic veins wasn't easy.
Then I went to the sink
(where I can be more splashy with water than on the dining table)
And thank you SUN, for being there to speed up
the drying process !
Yes, we were enjoying the sun too!
But that night I thought that somehow the little pouch
wasn't quite finished yet ...
( I had tried on the aqua one with a belt that afternoon
but for the green one I wanted something more ... )
So it was very late when I finally went to bed that night
but ... quite satisfied with what I had made :
and it had all of the sunny Friday to get totally dry !
The leaf flap close up