Though it's a bit slow right now
the Challenge house
is coming to an end.
I made a lot more leaves :
I think I can use some more for the "roof"
(that will not be a roof at all)
I made the leaves with the embellisher
than stitched them on the sewing machine
and cut little holes.
Now I'm busy stitching the sides together
with some wire in between,
a slow job.
Because the stitching on water soluble
is so much fun, I did more butterflies
(and one has flown away already)
A very thin one,
with lots of loose threads between the tulle and the water soluble.
The backside ........... and against the light
And one in another colour scheme.