zaterdag 27 oktober 2018

day 27

Yesterday
was a bad-back day !
Stitching soooo many seed beads did the trick ...

I know it's because of my posture while stitching
(and overloading my back during garden work this summer)
but it's SO hard to change this !
I realize I'm lopsided in the chair ever so often
when I'm concentrated on my work
and need to correct it again.

Working at the sewing machine
was a better option for today !

My Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
for day  27 :

a FEATHER brooch, fabric and felt, free motion machine stitched
with rayon thread.

The ice-blue jewel will look wonderful
on a denim jacket !

For a donation of

€ 10

SOLD  !


(or a bit more)
this magic feather can be yours to wear
or to give away to someone dear.

Just send me an e-mail at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or you can leave a comment down here)

All the donated money goes to Pink Ribbon !


"MAGIC  FEATHER"


Hope to see you again tomorrow with a new textile jewel !




2 opmerkingen: