maandag 16 oktober 2017

day 16

Today was the warmest Autumn day
in years !!!
But it is still Autumn
these warm days won't last very long,
probably over the day after tomorrow,
so I thought it would be appropriate to make another
Autumn leaf.

And YES
I really make a new jewel every day
I don't have a box from which I can simply take one !!!
I do make the wet felted pieces in advance :
one or two (perhaps three, once in a blue moon)
because they need to be dry
before I can continue working on them !
(though today's piece was nearly dry ...)


The PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel for day 16

A wet felted diamond shape brooch (stitched with silk)
is a water soluble skeleton leaf
(7 x 5,5 cm)

This vibrant coloured leaf can be yours
It can brighten up a dull day when you wear it !


For a donation of

€ 10

SOLD !

it can be yours.
It would make a wonderful present
for a dear person !
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and we'll arrange everything.

All the money goes to the Pink Ribbon Fund !


"AUTUMN LEAF"



Hope to see you tomorrow
with the next Textile Jewel !

2 opmerkingen: