donderdag 19 oktober 2017

day 19

Still sunny weather !
(lasting longer than we thought ...
children happy because of the Autumn holidays !)

No wet felted prepared pieces left
so today I took some hand dyed wool felt
from the ("Waldorf") shop
and a little heart shape
(that I also used last year)

The PINK  RIBBON Textile Jewel for day 19

A lilac little felt heart pendant
with thick wet felted dark purple back
stitched with silk and many seed beads
and one bigger wooden bead
(5 cm)
on a long wax cord with slip knots.

Isn't this a lovely present for a dear mom,
daughter, friend ???

For a donation of

€ 10

SOLD  1

this little heart comes your way
(wherever you live)
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com

All the money goes to the Pink Ribbon Fund !



"SWEET  LILAC'


See you tomorrow, I hope,
with my next Pink Ribbon Jewel !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten