dinsdag 19 oktober 2021

day 19

I realized that
GREEN
was a colour that hadn't been really present
in my Textile Jewels yet.
So a good moment to start
with the lovely and lush bright wool
that's in my stash.

A "found" green leather flower
inspired what I would be stitching on it.

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 19 :


a wet felted pendant on a textile bead,
with a leather and button flower,
many seed beads and a mother-of-pearl disc
on an adjustable homemade cord.
(10 x 6cm    3.95 x 2.35")

For a donation of
(at least)

€ 15

SOLD  !


this lush green bit of Mother Nature
can be yours to wear
or to give as a present to someone dear !
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or say you want it in the comments below this post,
and we'll arrange everything after that
.
ALL the donated money goes to Pink Ribbon !



"HIDDEN FLOWERS"




Tomorrow another colour
another Textile Jewel
another chance to purchase a thing of beauty !
See you then


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten