woensdag 20 oktober 2021

day 20

Yesterday
when I went down late at night
with my finished little felted base,
the living room was clearly lit by the light of the moon.
I know, the moon is full today
but you can hardly tell a day's difference !
Probably there will be no moon to see tonight
because the forecast is heavy rain, but maybe . . .

However, my little felt is black instead of white,
nothing to do about it,
so I have a "new" moon
:-)

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 20 :


a wet felted black/gray pendant on a fabric bead,
stitched with many sequins and seed beads
on a homemade adjustable cord
(8 x 6cm    3.15 x 2.35:)

For a donation of
(at least)

 € 15 

SOLD  !

this black beauty can be yours to wear
(no matter the moon phase !)
The only thing you need to do is send an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
(or say you want it in the comments below)
and we'll arrange the rest.
(PayPal is possible and easy)

ALL the money you donate, goes to Pink Ribbon !



 "NEW  MOON" 





I hope to see you tomorrow
for a new Textile Jewel
for Pink Ribbon !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten