zaterdag 9 oktober 2021

day 9

 This day was only for felting:
Having used up all of the little felts I made before
I had to start making new jewel bases.
There are some different ways to make them
but this one is one I don´t use often :
this jewel looks a bit like a book
a book with pages.
So felting only and no stitching,
apart from the tiny pink seed bead
that adorns every Textile Jewel.

The  PINK  RIBBON Textile Jewel for day 9 :

a wet felted square brooch
with six pages added
(and one seed bead)

For a donation of at least

 €15,-

SOLD  !

this bold statement in felt can be yours.
It will look great on a sweater or coat !
you just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or say you want it in the comments below this post)
and we´ll arrange everything
(PayPal is possible and easy)

ALL the money goes to Pink Ribbon !




PAGES



(the making of . . .)



I hope to see you again tomorrow
with a new Textile Jewel !


2 opmerkingen: