dinsdag 5 oktober 2021

day 5

 Most of the time I start with my felted base
and just let me guide through the flow
of form and colour.
I'm not always really sure about the path I will follow,
if it will be a brooch or maybe a pendant today . . .
When I decided to make a pendant
it turned out there wasn't the right colour fabric bead in my stash.
And since my sewing machine isn't back from the repair
it meant making the bead all by hand.
(luckily I did have the stitched fabric I make these beads of !)

So after some extra stitching is here

my PINK  RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 5 :


a wet felted (two sided) pendant on a textile bead
stitched with silk and wax cord, and some glass beads
on an adjustable wax cord
(8 x 5.5cm    3.15 x 2")

For a donation of at least

€15

SOLD !

this blue jewel can be yours,
to keep or to give away
as a present to someone dear
You just send me an email that you want it at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
or you can leave a comment down here
that you love to have it.
We'll arrange the rest from there.
(PayPal is possible and easy)

ALL the money goes to {ink Ribbon !



"COW PARSLEY"




Will I see you tomorrow ?
there will be a new Textile Jewel !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten