maandag 4 oktober 2021

day 4

A while ago in August
I visited some new friends from Stitch Club
(two sisters) who live really close to me, in the next town.
It was a fun day and we kept in touch.
I emailed them about the list of materials
that is needed for the next workshop
because some felting is involved.
They wanted some stuff I have in abundance
so they came here today to fetch it !
We had, again, such a lovely morning
and after lunch when they were ready to go home
we almost forgot the things they came for, hahaha !

After they left I took up my stitching for this day's jewel.

The  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 4 :


a wet felted leaf brooch with some silk on top,
stitched with cotton and rayon
(8,5 x 7cm     3.15 x 2.75")

For a donation of at least

€ 15

SOLD  !

this golden coloured autumn leaf
can be yours,
to brighten up any dark day !
all you need to do is send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
or tell me in the comments of this post
and we'll arrange everything !
(PayPal is possible and easy)

ALL the money is for Pink Ribbon !



"GOLDEN  AUTUMN"





I hope to see you tomorrow
for the next Textile Jewel !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten