woensdag 12 oktober 2022

day 12

 Though it is really autumn now
the garden is still green.
(but I've spotted vines and Cardinal's Hat
with bright red colours in our village)

But I stick to GREEN today
Just dry enough to stitch
(made last night)

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 12 :


a wet felted disc with a tiny crocheted flower,
stitched with cotton and rayon,
a button, bugle and seed beads.
(5,5 cm,   2")

For a donation
of (at least)

  € 15  

SOLD !

this little bouquet can be yours.
It gives you spring in Autumn or Winter !
For yourself, or as a present for a dear friend,
mother, sister, daughter etc.
Just send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
or tell me that you want it in the comments below,
and everything will be arranged.
Paypal is possible and easy !
(+ postage)

ALL your money will go to PINK RIBBON !



  "DAISY"  

I will be visiting the TEXTIEL PLUS FESTIVAL in Rosmalen
tomorrow with daughter,
but you can be sure that there will be
a new Textile Jewel for Pink Ribbon !
(it may be a bit later than usual)
Hope to see you then.


2 opmerkingen: