woensdag 26 oktober 2022

day 26 ( . . . and 55)

 Today :
a day

just as sunny
as that same day
55
years ago
. . . . . 


(and still going strong)

So no coincidence that,
when I found two water soluble stitched hearts
(in the same bag as the snowflake)
I knew exactly when and on what to use them !

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 26 :


a two sided pendant, with water soluble hearts on one side and
a machine stitched fabric collage on the second,
with seed beads on the edge,
on a textile bead and with an adjustable homemade cord


For a donation
of at least

 € 15 

SOLD  !

this token of love can be yours
to keep and cherish
or to give to someone dear.
You just need to send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
or tell me in the comments below
and we'll arrange the rest.
Paypal is possible and easy.
(+ postage)

ALL  you money goes to PINK RIBBON !



 "SWEETHEARTS" 

Tomorrow???
There will be a new Textile Jewel for you.
See you then !


4 opmerkingen: