vrijdag 7 oktober 2022

day 7

(Ohhhhh late, again
but I was busy for my fun day with felting friends
the "VKG-dag" in Amersfoort) 

Not an early start stitching either
because I wanted to do some felting first.

But here it is !

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day  7 :


a wet felted hollow brooch with some gold glimmer inside,
stitched with cotton, rayon machine thread and some wool,
wooden and glass beads and some sequins.
(5 cm,   2")

For a donation
of (at least)

€ 15

SOLD  !

this juicy jewel can be yours,
for on a dress, a sweater or a coat
just as you please.
Just send me an email that you would love to have it, at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and all will be arranged !
Paypal is possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL your money goes to PINK RIBBON !



 "TANGERINE" 








Tomorrow will be another "late" day here
because I will place my Textile Jewel
after I'm back home

See you then !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten