dinsdag 25 oktober 2022

day 25

 Sometimes I try something new
this time it was the way to cut open my felt
to remove the resist.
There was a sturdy bit of re-used felt inside
to give it more "body"
I love how the daring colour combination turned out
not a usual one but I very much like it :
kind of sea and sand !


My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 25 :


a wet felted hollow brooch with lots of sequins inside
and crocheted gold thread stitched along the spiral edge
(5,5 cm,   2.15")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15 

SOLD  !

this daring brooch van be yours
to make a bright statement on your garment !
(who's afraid of colour ?)
Just send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
or tell me in the comments that you want it
and we'll arrange everyting after that !
Paypal is possible and simple

ALL your money goes to PINK RIBBON !



 "BEACH  TREASURE" 




See you tomorrow !
there will be a new Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten