zondag 9 oktober 2022

day 9

I don't know what it is,
but sometimes one of my jewels
is a "struggle"
Trying out different colours of beads or thread
and then unpicking again
because it just doesn't feel right
or tangling threads . . .
all kinds of minor mishaps you don't expect to occur
in such a small work 
. . .
This one also changed from a "brooch" into a "pendant"
at the very last moment,
but now I'm happy
(and I hope you too)

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 9  :


a wet felted hollow dark purple pendant with sequins inside,
on an adjustable homemade cord,
stitched with lots of seed beads and sequins,
cotton, silk and rayon
(9 x 5 cm,   3.5 x 2")

For a donation
of (at least)

 € 15 
  
SOLD ! 

this sparkling jewel can be yours.
to wear, or to give as a present
to someone dear !
You just need to send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
or tell me you want it in the comments below this post
Then we'll arrange the next steps.
Paypal is possible and easy !
(+ postage)

ALL your money will go to PINK RIBBON !


 

  "MIDNIGHT  STARLIGHT"  

Tomorrow I hope to see you here again
because there will be a new Textile Jewel
to purchase !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten