maandag 14 oktober 2019

day 14 (and birthday)

Today my Man is the "birthday boy"

(and though it is quite a high number already ...
boys will be boys, won't they ?)

It was a very quiet birthday
because we will celebrate with family and friends
later, on Saturday !


When I was making my little felted pieces
I thought : why not make a pink one
.....
there must be at least one truly pink Jewel in October !

Here is the PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 14

a wet felted hollow brooch with red glitter on the inside,
stitched with silk, cotton floss and lustrous machine sewing thread
and lots of different seed beads
( 5 cm, 2")

Ha, not only in October,
but every month of the year
this jewel can colour your garment
and your days !

For a donation of at least

€ 10

SOLD


this brooch will come to you
(wherever you live)
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and all will be arranged !

ALL the money goes to The PINK RIBBON Fund !


"ROSY CHEEKS"




This Jewel looked just fine with the asters
that I got from my Blogging-friend Birgit !


Hope to see you tomorrow ...
you know there will be a new Textile Jewel !


2 opmerkingen: