dinsdag 8 oktober 2019

day 8

Today's Jewel is so far
the last one I prepared in advance
So I really need to get going again with some felting !!!

I love the ones that have sequins inside,
something I learned a long time ago in Judith Pócs ' class at HAWAR
(she is a great and sweet teacher !)

Here is today's PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel for day 8

A wet felted hollow turquoise brooch
with sequins inside
stitched with cotton,rayon and linen
and several beads
(5,5 cm)

This brooch would look good
on so many different coloured garments !

For a donation of at least

€ 10

SOLD !


it comes to you in the mail
(wherever you live)
to keep
or to make it a present to someone dear.

Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and we can arrange things from there.

ALL the money will go to PINK  RIBBON !


"BLUE STAR"





I hope to see you tomorrow again with a new
Textile Jewel for PINK RIBBON !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten