donderdag 31 oktober 2019

last PINK RIBBON day : day 31

The sun is shining
and the sky is really blue
but
there is a very cold wind :
AUTUMN

(rather cold taking pictures
if you go out on your socks ...)


What better way to end this PINK RIBBON Challenge
with a    PINK   Textile Jewel ?

The Jewel for day 31 :

A wet felted hollow brooch with some gold inside
stitched with cotton (bullion knots), rayon and shiny sewing thread
 and lots of sequins and beads
( 5 cm, 2" )

A splash of pink, sweet and bold.


For a donation of at least

  € 10  


the last one :
SOLD


this last jewel can be yours.
Something to wear yourself,
or something to give away to someone dear.
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and we'll arrange the next steps
(Pay Pal is easy !)

And for one last time :
ALL the money is for PINK RIBBON !




  "PINK  RIBBON"  



BUT
there are still two Jewels that seem forgotten :
day 5  and  day 10 !
Please check them out ...



THANK  YOU  so much
for staying with me all month.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did
(and hope you got what you wanted ...)


(it will take a few days till I sorted out all of it
and I can tell you how much I will donate to Pink Ribbon !)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten