donderdag 17 oktober 2019

day 17

This morning I went to Rotterdam
(by bike, boat and bike)
and returned home at almost two o'clock.
One of the pieces I felted yesterday was dry
so I could start stitching right away.
The morning had started gray
but soon the sun came out
so I went for the bright green one !

Here's the PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 16 :

a wet felted hollow brooch with sequins and mesh inside,
stitched with cotton and rayon
and several seed beads
(4.5 cm)

(the right colour for "Down Under" spring)

For a donation of at least


€ 10


SOLD


this bright colour of life can be yours
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and we'll arrange everything from there

ALL the money goes to PINK RIBBON !


"SPROUT"





Tomorrow, when there is a new Textile Jewel
I hope you'll be here again !



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten