vrijdag 11 oktober 2024

day 11

And now for something completely different
(or rather "new")

Because my Textile Jewels are not really that big
making another shape has it's limits.
But I think, after the felted fish,
this felted bird was worth the try !

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 11 :

a wet felted bird shaped brooch, with a bit of wood
and stitched with cotton and rayon
(9x4 cm,  3.5x1.6")

For a donation
of at least

 €15,- 

SOLD !

this early bird comes flying to you
and land on your sweater of jacket !
You just need to send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and all the next steps will be arranged
Bank or Paypal
possible and easy.
(+ postage)

ALL the money you donate
goes to the PINK RIBBON Fund !


 "LOVEBIRD" 




Will you be here tomorrow ?
I hope so, for another Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
you might like !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten