zondag 20 oktober 2024

day 20

Ohhhh my
in the twenties already :
you have to be quick to snap up a beauty
because time is running out soon !

I'm always greatly astonished
how much time stitching such small things take :
nearly a whole day.
(I started yesterday !)
Just trying to be "invisible" on the inside
of the lid of this small "luck box"
is time-consuming !

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 20 :


a felt "luck box" stitched with silk, rayon and cotton,
seed beads and a tree charm on the closing cord
(5 cm,  2")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

This gorgeous tiny pouch can come to you !
It would make such a sweet present
for someone you hold dear.
You just need to send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
(or you can tell me in the comments below)
and then we will arrange the following steps.
Bank or Paypal is possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL the money you donate goes to Pink Ribbon !



 "AUTUMN" 





Tomorrow
another PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten