zondag 13 oktober 2024

day 13

This Sunday
we had a lovely party with family and friends
and luckily I made the photos earlier this morning,
and that was very wise because
when the last guests left, it was already too dark.

Here is my PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 13 :


a wet felted leaf brooch,
stitched with many different colours cotton and rayon thread
and seed beads
(7 cm,  2.75")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

SOLD  !

this colourful autumn leaf
will come swirling your way and settle on your sweater.
Autumn has such a rich colour palette !
Just send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and the leaf will start its journey to you.
Bank or Paypal
possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL the money goes to Pink Ribbon !



 "BRIGHT  AUTUMN" 





Tomorrow I will be here
with a new Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
. . . . .
I hope to see you then !

P.S. : my fantastic Ginkgo tree with fruits !!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten