woensdag 2 oktober 2024

day 2

 There are many days that I'm not at home this month
(nooo, I didn't plan it like that, but things happen)
Luckily I found in my stash
some felt fish that I've cut last year :
they come in handy now !

The days are cloudy and windy, truly autumn,
so I must take my pictures outside in time
so there's still light enough.

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 2 :

a felt fish, stitched with cotton and silk thread
and a snippet of fabric
(8 cm,  3.2")

For a donation of
at least

 € 15,- 

SOLD  !

this fish will come swimming to you
to adorn any garment.
Just send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and we'll arrange the next steps.
Bank or Paypal is possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL the money you donate goes to Pink Ribbon !



 "TWILIGHT" 

I hope to see you tomorrow
for there will be a new Textile Jewel here
for YOU !



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten