vrijdag 4 oktober 2024

day 4

Tomorrow I participate
in the "Open Studio Route" in our village,
so I needed the afternoon to prepare the place where I will be
(not at home, but in an old school building with many other artists)
That took a lot of energy, so that's why I'm so late today.

Green is such a calming colour, that's so much around us
(unless of course you live in the middle of a city !!)
Soooo many shades of green when I look at my garden
and the trees beyond !
Thousands of leaves
still green, though some trees already
have a more autumnal colour


Here is my PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 4


a wet felted blue green leaf brooch, stitched with linen, silk and rayon
and seed beads
(7 cm,  2.75")

For a donation of
at least

€ 15,-

SOLD  !

this summer leaf can come falling your way.
A reminder in winter and a celebration in spring and summer.
A botanical adornment of your jacket or sweater.
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and I tell you how it will come flying to your doorstep.
Bank or Paypal
easy enough !

ALL the money you pay will end up with the Pink Ribbon Fund !





"DARK MAPLE"







Tomorrow there WILL be another
Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
BUT
I will be late of course
after our Art Studio Day !!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten