vrijdag 18 oktober 2024

day 18

I must start (wet) felting again very soon
because I've almost run out of "starters".
So with the help of my stash industrial felt
I was able to save the day !
(I use the 100% woolen felt, the poly isn't so nice to work with)

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 18 :


a felt heart pendant, stitched with silk, silver and blue
metallic thread and some seed beads
on a metal necklace
(but it can be on a long adjustable wax cord if you prefer that !)
(5 cm,  2")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

this sweet night blue heart can come to you.
for yourself, or as a gorgeous present !
You just need to send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and the rest will be arranged.
Bank or Paypal is possible and easy !

ALL the money you donate goes to Pink Ribbon !



 "GOOD  NIGHT" 




"Goodnight, sleep tight"
because tomorrow there will be
a new Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
for you !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten