dinsdag 22 oktober 2024

day 22

I worked on more than one jewel today.
(a hospital-day is coming up
so I have to be prepared for that :
there must be a new jewel no matter what !)
There was orange, then a bit of  turquoise
but, in the end, it was the light blue one that was finished.
Normally I'm not really a "pastel" kind of person
but this one I like very much.

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 22 :

a wet felted donut shaped brooch with a bit of knitting yarn
and stitched with many seed beads
(6cm,  2.4")

For a donation
of at least

€ 15,-

SOLD  !

this quiet beauty can come your way
and I'm sure it would make a lovely present for someone dear
(or just for yourself !)
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and then the next steps are explained to you.
Bank or Paypal
(+ postage)

ALL your donated money goes to PINK RIBBON !




"UP  IN  THE  AIR"


Is this sweet one sold already ?
No sweat :
tomorrow there will be a brand new Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel !




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten