vrijdag 31 oktober 2014

last pink ribbon : day 31

This last day of October
will be the last day I will be making
a Pink Ribbon mandala
(for quite some time  ;-) ...) 

It has been a considerable task I've set myself.
Sometimes it was easy,
sometimes I really struggled
Though I must say that in the end,
even during the times it wasn't so easy,
I was satisfied with the outcome
(otherwise I would definately have made a new drawing !)

Now, with this last drawing, 
you can make your final choice to buy one :
(though it might not be to everyone's taste)
I'm sure that there are still people out there
who would enjoy to have one of my works on their wall !

On top of that :
you will have supported a very good cause.
The number of breast cancer patients is still growing, but ...
the chances to recover from it
are ever increasing when we know more about it.
That's why I started this activity,
to add my share to the fight against  breast cancer.

So, let's celebrate life,
live it to its full extent,
make a party of it

"let's dance"

Karisma colour pencils on heavy weight drawing paper  (A4)
the mandala itself is  14 cm  (5.5")  in diameter

sold

If you want this last Pink Ribbon mandala
for yourself or as a present for someone dear
(or one of the older drawings)
please send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
This one costs  € 31, - 
(+ postage :  € 1,92 for Holland and  € 3,15 elsewhere)
Of course all the money will go to Pink Ribbon


A very good weekend to you all !

3 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een prachtwerk Els!

    ( tuin ligt te wachten )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is really great that you sold the mandala and wonderful that you are donating to a very good cause. Lovely work! ;-)
    All the Very Best, Els!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen