zaterdag 17 oktober 2015

day 17

Drizzly weather 
and a trip to the Rotterdam Stitch'n Bitch group.
I took my felted jewels with me
and sold two more !

I then totally forgot the "wool fest"
that was a bit stupid ...
better next time

But instead I finished the embroidery
on the next felted jewel
that I started in Rotterdam.

Pink Ribbon  felted jewel  17

An orangy red and salmon fish pendant
embroidered (on both sides) with sequins
and variegated, shiny floss and gold thread.
11 cm  (4.3")
It comes with a ready made salmon cord
of 85 cm  (33.5")

salmon

SOLD !

For a donation of

€ 10, -

this salmon comes "swimming" your way
The only thing you have to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or ask for it in the comment form

All the money will go to Pink Ribbon !


See you tomorrow with a new felted jewel

;-)

2 opmerkingen: