zaterdag 24 oktober 2015

day 24

I've so far managed 
to make a felted jewel every day
but at the moment it's getting a bit harder.
Being away all day yesterday
(and it was a wonderful day for sure !)
and having things to do today
(hmmm, it's evening here right now,
but I was in the kitchen just
making a vegitable pie to take with me tomorrow
to the meeting of our felting-exchange friends !) 
So tomorrow I've things to do again .....

But ... it's here :

the Pink Ribbon  felted jewel  24

Small many coloured discs
3 x 1 cm  (1.2 x 0.4")

saturn

SOLD !

For a donation of

€ 10, -

to the pink Ribbon fund
they can adorn your ears.
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or leave a comment at the end of this post.

All the money will go to Pink Ribbon !

See you tomorrow with a new felted jewel

1 opmerking: