zondag 4 oktober 2015

day 4

A quiet Sunday
with indeed quite some sun !

Here is my next little felted jewel number  4
for my Pink Ribbon challenge 

A dark blue wet felted brooch
embroidered and with purple sequins.
the inside is red-pink with golden mesh.
5 cm  (2")

purple sensation

SOLD !

For a donation of
€ 10, -
it will come to you,
just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or leave a note here as a comment.

All the money goes to Pink Ribbon
for the research for treatments and aftercare
for breastcancer patients.

*

Today I did also some drawing
to make some new designs for the window paintings
daughter (and I) are making for school.


Drawing a little scetch isn't such a problem.
but enlarging it to the full size we need, is !


See you tomorrow !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten